The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. In the following, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data in the context of the use of our Internet pages.
Controller in the sense of the GDPR for these Internet pages is
REMONDIS Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG
Further company details can be found in the Imprint.
Contact details of our data protection officer:
REMONDIS Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG
- Datenschutzbeauftragter -
REMONDIS SE & CO. KG acts as a single point of contact for data subjects and is responsible for information obligations pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 GDPR, data protection impact assessments pursuant to Art. 24, 32 GDPR.
REMONDIS SE & Co. KG and its subsidiaries and associated companies exercise joint responsibility in many areas in accordance with § 26 of the GDPR. Services and supplies are generally provided by the subsidiaries of our Group, which use the central data processing system in our Group for this purpose. The joint responsibility extends in particular to the following areas:
Within the framework of joint responsibility, REMONDIS SE & CO KG and its subsidiaries and associated companies have agreed which of them is responsible for which duties under data protection law (in particular information duties in accordance with Art. 13, 14 GDPR). Within the scope of joint responsibility, REMONDIS SE & Co. KG and the subsidiary or associated company concerned are jointly obliged to provide the information required under Art. 13, 14 GDPR. The companies shall provide the respective requested company with the necessary information from their area of activity. The companies shall inform each other without delay of the legal positions asserted by data subjects and provide each other with all information necessary to respond to requests for information. Data protection rights can be asserted against all companies involved.
In addition, some processing operations may give rise to joint responsibility between REMONDIS companies or with third parties. These are dealt with in the context of the respective processing.
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as all other applicable legal provisions. The collection and processing of data is determined by the service or information you have chosen.
In general, we collect the following information:
The specific data collection and processing can be found in the individual processing operations as well as in the respective provisions of our contractual documents.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
In principle, we process and store your data only for the duration of our business relationship, including the initiation and execution of the contract as well as the statutory retention periods.
If the data is no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations and rights, it is regularly deleted, unless its – temporary – further processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes listed above for an overriding legitimate interest.
Insofar as individual processing of personal data requires other deletion periods, these are mentioned in the description of the individual processing operations.
Data is only transferred to bodies in third countries (states outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) if it is necessary for the execution of an order/contract from or with you, if it is required by law (e.g. reporting obligations under tax law), if appropriate data protection levels exist or if you have given us your consent.
The processing of your data in a third country may also be carried out in connection with the involvement of service providers as part of commissioned processing. If there is no EU Commission decision on an adequate level of data protection for the country in question, we will ensure through appropriate contracts that your rights and freedoms are adequately protected and guaranteed. For more detailed information, please refer to the individual descriptions of the processing operations.
Information on the appropriate or adequate safeguards and on the possibility of obtaining a copy from you can be obtained from the Data Protection Officer upon request.
Upon request, we will provide you with written or electronic information as to whether and which of your personal data is stored with us (Art. 15 GDPR) and we will check your entries for deletion (Art. 17 GDPR), correction (Art. 16 GDPR), restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) and transfer (Art. 20 GDPR) of your personal data and execute them if the conditions are met.
For this purpose, please contact:
REMONDIS Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG
- Datenschutzbeauftragter -
Insofar as you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is carried out unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). A list of the data protection officers and their contact details can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Insofar as the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing based on a balance of interests) or on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e GDPR (data processing in the public interest), you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
We will then in any case no longer process the personal data for the purposes of direct marketing or related profiling and furthermore not for other purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. In this case, you must provide reasons for the objection that arise from your particular situation.
If possible, you should send your objection to the following contact address:
The same applies if you have given your consent to the collection or use of personal data and wish to revoke it. You can revoke such consent at any time with effect for the future by e-mail or letter.
When using the website, certain connection data and data provided by your Internet browser are temporarily stored. The following data is logged for the operation of the website:
The data collection and processing of the log file information is based on our legitimate interest and for the purpose of securing our online offer. The log file information is stored anonymously after the session has ended.
In the interest of communication with customers and interested parties, we offer a contact form on our website where you can request information about our products or contact us in general. In addition to the voluntary information and the content of your message, we require the following information from you:
We need this information to process your request, to contact you correctly and to send you an answer. Requests received via the contact form are stored as emails and regularly checked to see whether data can be deleted. Should data no longer be required in the context of a relationship with a customer or interested party, or should the customer have a contrary interest, we will delete the data concerned not later than after 180 days, provided that this does not conflict with statutory retention obligations. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as contact is made to initiate contractual relations, the legal basis is Art. 6 para.1 lit. b) GDPR.
Google may collect information (including personal data) and process it. In doing so, it cannot be excluded that Google also transfers the information to a server in a third country, including the USA. The prevailing opinion is that the level of data protection in the USA does not currently reach the standard applicable in the EU, which is why there is currently no adequacy decision by the European Commission or suitable guarantees to ensure data protection.
Our company has no influence and also no conclusive information about which data Google actually collects and processes. The following data (including personal data) may be collected and processed according to Google:
If you have a Google account and are logged in to it while you are on our websites, Google may store and, if necessary, assign the processed information according to your account settings. According to Google, depending on your account settings, activities on other websites and in apps may be linked to your personal data in order to improve Google's services and the advertising displayed by Google. You can find more information about this at https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=de
You can prevent a direct linking of this data by logging out of your Google account or by changing the corresponding account settings in your Google account.
Furthermore, you can change your cookie settings (e.g. delete or block cookies).
Further information on Google's account settings can be found at https://safety.google/security-privacy/
We use the services of "Google Maps" from the Google provider to incorporate the maps of this service on our websites.
By incorporation of these services, which are located on Google servers, information on the user (including the IP address) is processed by Google so that the contents inquired can be transmitted to the browser. In addition, Google can also use so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). With these cookies and web beacons, information such as visitors to websites or information about the users' devices can be recorded and analysed. The information generated by cookies and web beacons about the use of our websites (including the users' IP addresses) are transmitted to a Google server, possibly in the USA or other third countries, and stored there. This information can be forwarded to Google's contracting partners by Google. By incorporating Google Maps, we pursue the purpose of making our locations easier to find and of giving you a better overview of our offers. The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here is Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f) GDPR. However, the content of Google Maps is only loaded when the user actively uses the map service.
Further information on data processing by Google in the course of the use of Google services can be found in the section on "General information on Google services In particular, the following data are processed by Google Maps" :
Google processes the data by our order, in order to portray and to trigger the services on our websites. Google can possibly transmit this information to third parties to the extent provided for by law or to the extent that third parties process these data by order of Google.
Right of revocation
Insofar as the legal basis for processing by Google Maps is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have a right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO. You can send us your objection by post or e-mail to: email@example.com. For further information, please see the section Revocation and objection.
The processed information is only stored for a long as is necessary for the planned purpose or has been prescribed by law. Provision of the personal data is not mandatory and has not been prescribed by law or by contract, nor is it necessary for conclusion of a contract.
For the uniform presentation of fonts, we use so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google. These fonts have been implemented on our own server. No personal data is forwarded to Google. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Right of revocation
Insofar as the legal basis for processing by Google Web Fonts is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have a right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO. You can send us your objection by post or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please see the section Revocation and objection.
The processed information is only stored for a long as is necessary for the planned purpose or has been prescribed by law.
Provision of the personal data is not mandatory and has not been prescribed by law or by contract, nor is it necessary for conclusion of a contract.
On our websites we use a version of Matomo which is implemented on our own servers. This is an open source analysis software for the purpose of statistical evaluation of visitor access. Based on this evaluation, we particularly wish to track which of our sites are accessed and how often, but not by whom they are accessed. The implementation of Matomo on our servers does not use any cookies. We only store anonymised user data for collecting general statistical values, without comprehensively analysing user behaviour.
A comprehensive analysis of user behaviour is also not possible due to the anonymised collection of the data. The IP address transmitted in the server log-in is anonymised on our server before it is transmitted to the Matomo installation and replaced by a random IP address. It is not possible to trace the IP address using the anonymised data, as time entries are randomised by the Matomo installation.
The purpose of the processing is the statistical analysis of user behaviour to optimise the functionality of our websites. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement of our website.
The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by your browser. We also use so-called session cookies. These serve to establish a clear connection between you and our Internet presence. Only a random number is stored for this purpose. The session cookie is automatically removed when the browser is closed.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on your computer (or another device), you can deactivate them in your Internet browser. However, this may impair the user-friendliness and functionality of the website. The legal basis for the processing of data by cookies for the purpose of operating the website is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Our website uses the following cookies:
Session cookie for Typo3 user management
This cookie is only relevant for web administrators. No personal data will be processed.
Session cookie for operating a PHP website
It is used to recognise your browser for various purposes (for example to remember your language setting). Save time: as long as the browser window is open.
The cookie remembers whether your screen has retinal resolution.
Storage time: 4 weeks.
Session cookie for animation purposes on the homepage. No personal data is stored.
This cookie is created when you click on the confirmation link of the general cookie notice on the website. The application remembers that the note should not be displayed again on the next page.
1. We run social media platforms with the following providers:
2. For these information services, we have recourse to the providers' technical platform and services. We point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions under your own responsibility. This in particular applies to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our appearances, the providers of the social media platform record your IP address, amongst other things, and also further information which exists on your terminal device in the form of cookies. This information is used in order to provide us as the operators of the account with statistical information about interaction with us.
3. The data recorded about you in this connection is processed by the platforms and, if applicable, also transmitted to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their statements, all the aforementioned providers comply with a suitable level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the standard data protection clauses with the enterprises. We do not know how the social media platforms make use of the data from your visit to our account and interactions with our contributions for their own purposes, how long these data are stored and whether data are forwarded to third parties. The data processing can also differ according to whether you are registered and logged in with the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged in user. If you access a contribution or the account, the IP address allocated to your terminal device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, the way you have moved on the net can be pursued via cookies on your terminal device. Buttons embedded in the websites make it possible for the platforms to record your visits to these websites and to assign them to your profile. On the basis of these data, contents or advertising matching you can be offered. If you wish to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the "remain logged-in" function, delete the cookies in existence on your device and restart your browser.
4. In addition, we as the providers of an information service only process data from your use of our service which you provide to us and which require an interaction. If, for example, you ask a question which we can only answer by e-mail, we will store your information in accordance with the general principles of our data processing, which we describe in this privacy declaration. The legal basis for the processing of your data on the social media platform is Art. 6 subsection 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. To exercise your rights as a data subject, you can contact both us and also the provider of the social media platform. To the extent that a party is not responsible for replying or has to get the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your inquiry to the partner in question. For questions about profiling and processing of your data when you use the website, please contact the operator of the social media platform directly. For questions on the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact data which we have stated above.
6. The providers describe the information which the social media platform contains and how it is used in their privacy statements (link, see above under 6.1.). There, you will also find information about possibilities of contact and the possible settings for adverts. Further information on social networks and how you can protect your data can be found on www.youngdata.de.
Version from 21.4.2022